Paypal and Softbank said they will each invest over 12 million dollars in the newly established firm, Paypal Japan. Twitter is contesting a court order requiring it to turn over private data. Yahoo has appointed three board members to a new committee that will investigate the hiring of CEO Scott Thompson. HP announced new Envy Ultrabooks this morning alongside its new line laptops called Envy Sleekbooks.
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- Study finds shoddy kids' smartwatch security give parents anything but peace of mind