Paypal and Softbank said they will each invest over 12 million dollars in the newly established firm, Paypal Japan. Twitter is contesting a court order requiring it to turn over private data. Yahoo has appointed three board members to a new committee that will investigate the hiring of CEO Scott Thompson. HP announced new Envy Ultrabooks this morning alongside its new line laptops called Envy Sleekbooks.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security