Paypal and Softbank said they will each invest over 12 million dollars in the newly established firm, Paypal Japan. Twitter is contesting a court order requiring it to turn over private data. Yahoo has appointed three board members to a new committee that will investigate the hiring of CEO Scott Thompson. HP announced new Envy Ultrabooks this morning alongside its new line laptops called Envy Sleekbooks.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets