Coming up on World Tech Update this week Intel announces new Core processors, Apple continues to beat Android, Nintendo misses targets on 3DS sales, Google Drive debuts, augmented reality apps help kids learn, two rowers plan to cross the Atlantic with a little help from technology and an MIT robot weaves a web.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection