Google resolved an outage that prevented millions of users from accessing their Gmail accounts. Oracle CEO Larry Ellison says the company considered buying Palm and Blackberry maker RIM in a failed effort to build its own smartphone. The Japanese government will rebuild 8 cities using "smart city" technologies. Facebook is launching a new service called Offers.
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection
- Security pros choose their top enterprise-class cybersecurity vendors
- FTC: Uber failures led to 2014 hack exposing 100k drivers’ details