Facebook announced it will buy the photo-sharing app Instagram for 1 billion dollars. Verizon, Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile are teaming up with the U.S. FCC to combat phone theft. Sony expects its net loss to be more than double what it estimated 2 months ago for the fiscal year ending March 31. HP announced it will add a series of open source-based cloud services.
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally