Coming up on this week's World Tech Update the European Commission gets tough on cybercrime, Amazon's Kindle Touch 3G readies for launch, Dell abandons US smartphones, Tokyo subway riders can use their phones, robots take over Boston and a new website connects babysitters and parents.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security