Intel hopes to gain traction in the smart TV market with a new chip for TVs and set top boxes. Samsung received the largest ever fine Monday from South Koreas Fair Trade Commission, US$356,000, for obstructing an investigation into deception pricing. Microsoft will wrap up Windows 8 this summer and launch it in October, according to Bloomberg. Developer interest in Android is slowly eroding
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally