Coming up on World Tech Update this week Apple introduces its new iPad, Google Play debuts, solar flares threaten to disrupt global communication, the Chevy Volt and Opel Ampera win awards at the Geneva Motor Show, Boeing's 787 Dreamliner stops in Boston and flying robots play the James Bond theme.
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses