This week we're at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona where Huawei plans to compete with Appe, Sony integrates imagining and gaming into its mobile devices, Intel CEO Paul Otellini outlines the company's smartphone plan and Google erects the most elaborate booth at the show.
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app