Apple's iPad 3 will debut on March 7 and could support US LTE data networks. Yahoo faces a board challenge from a shareholder who rejected the proposed candidates and suggested his own. Android lost smartphone marketshare for the first time as Apple had a great fourth quarter. CERN's Large Hadron Collider is shifting into high gear.
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable