The Byte, Feb. 14, 2012 The European Commission and US Department of Justice approved Google’s acquisition of Motorola Mobility. Hard disk drive prices will remain unusually high until 2014 due to flooding in Thailand. A humanoid robot named Jennifer shoots and scores on the ice. Sony Smart Sockets can control power consumption by appliance, user or power source.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets