The Byte, Feb. 13, 2012 Microsoft's online store in India is hacked by EvilShadow team. Apple asks the Fair Labor Association to inspect Foxconn. White House CTO Aneesh Chopra resigns from the nation's top technology post. The FCC maps mobile broadband penetration and hopes to fix dead zones.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets