More than half of Yahoo's board will be new, setting the stage for a fresh start for incoming CEO Scott Thompson. Nokia will lay off 4,000 workers and move more of its production facilities to Asia before the end of 2012. Google's Chrome browser will come to Android 4.0 devices and sync bookmarks and autocomplete data across devices. At the White House Science Fair President Barack Obama launched a marshmallow with an eighth grader's air cannon.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets