The Byte, Feb. 6, 2012 Apple removes then restores some products in its online store in Germany. In flight WiFi remains unprofitiable with only 7 percent of the traveling public using the service. Smartphones outshipped PCs and tablets for the first time in 2011. Subway riders in cities worldwide are getting snapped by admiring riders.
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally