The Byte, Feb. 1, 2012 Sony’s Kaz Hirai will takeover for Howard Stringer in April. Asus plans to debut its Padfone smartphone-tablet hybrid at Mobile World Congress this month. Facebook’s IPO could come as soon as today. Sales of Amazon’s Kindle soared in the last nine weeks of 2011.
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape