- Approximately 38,000 points are recorded and displayed
- 256 singles matches are played and analysed
- Australian Open expects around 10 million unique visitors to its website in 2012
- Over 35km of cabling is wired throughout the stadium
- IBM Slamtracker will examine more than 39 million data points from the past seven years to find patterns and styles for players when they win
Join the CIO Australia group on LinkedIn. The group is open to CIOs, IT Directors, COOs, CTOs and senior IT managers.