In this year's IDG Tech News Review we'll take a look at some of the top technology stories from 2011. Consumers had a wide array of tablets and mobile devices to choose from this year as Apple lost its stronghold and legal battles shaped the market. Service outages at RIM and Sony turend off consumers and cost the companies millions. Natural disasters disrupted electronics production in Asia, impacting global supply chains. And the world lost tech visionary and Apple co-found Steve Jobs.
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally