If 2011 is any indication, our future relies on robots and computer intelligence. In this year's future technology and prototype review we'll take a look at technologies that could one day be common place making our lives easier and more enjoyable.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets