Coming up on World Tech Update this week Wikileaks' Assange loses his appeal to block extradition, Amazon offers free books in its Kindle Owner's Library, IBM's Watson challenges Harvard and MIT in Jeopardy, HTC ranks as the top smartphone vendor, Toyota plans to offer healthcare robots by 2013 and an iPad-controlled robot lets you spy on your friends.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?