Coming up on World Tech Update this week Microsoft teases Windows 8 at the BUILD conference, Intel stresses mobility at IDF, Sharp kills its Galapagos tablet, support for Netflix comes to more Android devices and high tech vending machines descend on Boston.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets