IFA Special: Coming up on World Tech Update this week we’re back at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin. The Galaxy Tab 7.7 vanishes from the Samsung booth, poor reviews begin to roll in for the Galaxy Note, Sony intros the Personal 3D Viewer as an alternative to 3D TVs, LG entices gamers with Dual Play, Panasonic focuses on 3D partnerships and camcorders, an interactive shop window could change the look of department stores and a vacuum cleaner is controlled by an iPhone.
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull