Coming up on World Tech Update this week, we’re at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin where tablets are all the rage. Sony debuts two new Android tablets while taking a jab at Apple, Samsung intros the Galaxy Tab 7.7 and also announces the Galaxy Note smartphone-tablet hybrid, Toshiba focuses on thin and light with a new ultrabook and tablet and Ford Motor Company joins consumer electronics vendors and presents its vision of the future
- When identity data eclipses digital identity
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI