Coming up on World Tech Update this week Steve Jobs resigns as Apple CEO, a Dutch court bans Samsung Galaxy smartphones, Microsoft tries to lure webOS developers, Verizon Wireless announces plans for more 4G LTE networks, the US government fines Google 500 million, NASA's R2 robot comes alive in space, RIM pilots a cloud-based music service, United picks up iPads for its pilots and an app connects city goers with bike rentals.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec