Coming up on World Tech Update this week Google announces plans to acquire Motorola Mobility, Samsung is free to sell its Galaxy Tab, the FCC investigates a city subway system after it shut off mobile phone service and MIT researchers hope to improve efficiency on aircraft carriers.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets