Coming up on World Tech Update Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer jokes about the slow growth of Windows Phone 7, Julian Assange's lawyers argue against his extradition, one of China's fastest supercomputers goes online, Netflix users get slapped with a big price hike, Verizon Wireless opens an LTE innovation center, telehealth connects you via webcam with a doctor and a students compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets