Coming up on World Tech Update this week the Federal Trade Commission approves Microsoft's purchase of Skype, the Playstation Vita will ship slightly later than promised, Nintendo's Wii U won't be much more powerful than the current generation console, an enterprise executive said that the enterprise space can be consumerized and Verizon plans to stop offering unlimited data plans.
- When identity data eclipses digital identity
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI