Thank you for participating in CIO Magazine and the CIO Executive Council's 10th annual "State of the CIO" survey!
We need your help in defining the CIO agenda for 2012 and understanding how the role continues to evolve in today's business climate.
The objective is to provide Australian CIOs with a valuable local benchmarking tool that looks at the role of the CIO, budgetary responsibilities, challenges and key skills needed in the job.
At the end of the survey you can sign up to receive a detailed PDF report of the results, as well as the comparison results from the2010 State of the CIO Survey
Please be assured that the answers you provide are completely confidential and will be reported only in combination with those of other survey participants. If you have any questions regarding this survey, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape