Coming up on World Tech Update this week Sony announces plans to enter the tablet market, the Playstation Network shuts down and personal information of users is compromised, Android and iOS devices are tracking you even if you don't want them to, we hear the latest on earthquake cleanup efforts in Japan and Google Video decides to stay.
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull