On World Tech Update this week Japan is ravaged by natural disasters, Microsoft launches Internet Explorer 9, iPhone users miss daylight savings time, HP's new CEO steps out of Mark Hurd's shadow and a robot opera takes to the stage.
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape