Symantec State of Spam Report - January 2008
- 12 January, 2009 12:44
<p>Here is the January State of Spam Report from Symantec. This report reviews spam activity throughout the month of December.
<p>A closer observation of spam tactics in Asia Pacific this past month revealed some interesting highlights:</p>
<p>Holiday Spam 2008 Recap: The holidays have been used to peddle adult, leisure, finance, and meds products
Recent spam volumes indicate spam has slowly crept back up to 80 percent of their pre-McColo shutdown levels
Holiday season passes with another E-card spam attack
Spammers use the recession to enter your inbox</p>
<p>If you would like more information on the January State of Spam Report please contact one of the representatives below.</p>
<p>+61 2 9954 3492</p>
<p>+61 2 8220 7158</p>
- Bloomberg's big move on machine learning and open source
- The 13-year-old abducted by chatroom paedophile she thought was "coolest boy ever"
- Facial recognition algorithms promise early autism detection in children
- NAB to join IBM's blockchain-powered Pacific payment network
- Dropbox launches product suite in response to booming gig economy