NetApp Accelerate 2009 Now Open for Registration
- 19 August, 2008 11:11
<p>Conference Helps Customers Maximise Value of Their NetApp Solutions</p>
<p>SYDNEY, Australia — 19 August 2008 —NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) today announced that registration is now open for NetApp Accelerate 2009, NetApp’s first annual user conference. This educational forum is an exciting opportunity for customers, prospective customers, and NetApp partners to learn how NetApp® solutions can help them address key business challenges and technical issues associated with data management. NetApp Accelerate will be held from February 23 to 26, 2009, at Moscone West in San Francisco, California. NetApp expects over 3,000 attendees at its inaugural event.</p>
<p>“NetApp Accelerate provides a unique forum for attendees to learn how to maximise the value of NetApp solutions and to interact with other storage experts,” said Elisa Steele, senior vice president of Corporate Marketing at NetApp. “It is also a great opportunity to hear about emerging trends in enterprise storage, learn about NetApp’s vision and product road map, see customers’ best practices, and find out how NetApp solutions can transform data centre architectures to achieve real business breakthroughs.”</p>
<p>At Accelerate, attendees will get valuable insights and practical tips from NetApp executives and engineers, see the power of NetApp technology firsthand, and hear storage and data management best practices from some of the world’s most successful companies.</p>
<p>NetApp Accelerate features:</p>
<p>• General Session. Attendees will hear NetApp executives, technology experts, industry leaders, and customers discuss today’s business challenges and their visions for the future.
• Technical Breakouts. Users will choose from more than 100 technical breakouts presented by NetApp experts covering hot topics in the storage industry: Backup and Recovery, Compliance and Security, Data Centre Infrastructure, Engineering Applications and High Performance Computing, Enterprise Applications, Manageability, and Server and Desktop Virtualisation.
• Accelerate Forum. Attendees will explore solutions and services from NetApp and its partners in the Accelerate Forum.
• Hands-On Technical Training. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in training sessions conducted by NetApp University that focus on skills they can put to use immediately.
• Training and Certification. Conference-goers can leverage their time at Accelerate and save on preconference training and on-site certification exams. Courses include Data ONTAP®, NetApp Protection Software, NearStore® Virtual Tape Library, and VMware® on NetApp Solutions.
• Networking. Accelerate will have many formal and informal opportunities for attendees to share ideas, exchange information, and interact with industry peers.</p>
<p>Visit www.netapp.com/accelerate to register for Accelerate and learn more about how NetApp can help your business go further, faster. To share your opinions and ideas and help define the conference, join the Accelerate Community.</p>
NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that accelerate business breakthroughs and achieve outstanding cost efficiency. Discover our passion for helping companies around the world go further, faster at www.netapp.com.</p>
<p>NetApp, the NetApp logo, Go further, faster, Data ONTAP, and NearStore are trademarks or registered trademarks of NetApp, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. VMware is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. All other brands or products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and should be treated as such.</p>
<p>For further information, please contact:
Tel: +61 2 9954 3492
- Pacific Boating sails into record growth thanks to IT investments
- Airservices Australia flying high after 'biggest transition to cloud in government history'
- 7 disruptions CIOs may not see coming: Gartner
- NAB and Westpac back smart receipt start-up Slyp
- Victoria Police arm highway patrol officers with real-time number plate recognition