Resonance new product named a CMDB leader by independent research firm
- 16 March, 2006 14:25
<p>Resonance’s new product range nLayers InSight is the easiest, most comprehensive solution for discovering, understanding and mapping the complex relationships between applications and technology infrastructure. Unlike incomplete, point solutions that rely on difficult-to-deploy agents or provide scattered, “snapshot” views using scanners, nLayers insight is the only discovery solution that combines passive and active discovery approaches to provide an end-to-end, “living” model of the IT environment that continuously tracks resource dependencies, demand, usage and service levels. For Resonance’ customers, this model serves as the foundation to accelerate and increase ROI for a wide range of critical IT service and cost management initiatives, including change and configuration management, ITIL/CMDB development, business service management (BSM), data centre automation (DCA), and capacity planning. www.resonancegroup.com</p>
- Airservices Australia flying high after 'biggest transition to cloud in government history'
- NAB and Westpac back smart receipt start-up Slyp
- NSW Land Registry building blockchain proof of concept for eConvenyancing
- Australia encryption bill will weaken cyber security, warns Apple
- Cisco raises "grave concerns" over Assistance and Access Bill