KIRK DECT System Sales Top 2,000 Mark
- 02 February, 2004 13:23
<p>24 January 2004</p>
<p>Another major milestone has been reached by Wavelink Communications, who celebrated the sale of the 2,000th KIRK DECT adjunct wireless telephone system in December 2003. “We’re extremely proud to have reached this mark”, commented Wavelink Sales GM, Lee Lister. “Of particular significance is the fact that our installed base in Australia and New Zealand has doubled in less than 2 years. This undoubtedly places KIRK as the market leader in the DECT adjunct wireless market”.</p>
<p>Lee Lister ascribes the growing popularity of the KIRK solution to the following factors:</p>
<p>· The ability of the KIRK system to provide wireless telephone extensions to virtually any PABX (new or existing).
· Its wide appeal across a broad range of industries, including retail, healthcare, manufacturing, logistics and hospitality.
· Ongoing product development by KIRK Telecom, such as the recently released industrial strength handsets, new IP and ISDN interface options and duress integration.
· Well established support by Wavelink for the product, which includes technical support, sales and technical training, carrying stock in Australia and sales consultancy.</p>
<p>“While our more basic systems can provide a simple, cost-effective solution for a warehouse with as few as two users, KIRK systems can also integrate with sophisticated messaging and alarm platforms, making them particularly appealing to large sites as diverse as hospitals, manufacturing plants and department stores with in excess of 100 wireless users,” noted Lister.</p>
<p>Wavelink Communications (www.wavelink.com.au) specialises in the supply, marketing and support of a range of leading edge digital wireless voice and messaging solutions. Wavelink is the exclusive Australian distributor for a range of products from Kirk telecom A/S (Denmark), Blick Communications (UK) and DeTeWe AG (Germany).</p>
<p>Wavelink Communications Contact: Jonathan Ordman
Tel: +61 2 9388-9862
Fax: +61 2 9388-9873
<p>ref : 04/01/01</p>
- Huawei unveils first car to be driven using a smartphone
- Sharing the stories of the CIO50 #10 David Hackshall, Cochlear
- Nokia expands home networking reach with mesh Wi-Fi product
- Tabcorp CIO Mandy Ross reveals tips to surviving the ‘boy’s club’
- What is transformational leadership? A model for motivating innovation