- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’
Excluding Huawei from Australia’s 5G roll-out will act as a ‘5G tax’ on citizens and increase the cost of deploying the technology by between $700 million and $2.1 billion, the networking giant said on Wednesday.
Creative digital studio Animal Logic has selected public cloud giant Amazon Web Services (AWS) to provide computing capacity for its visual effects and animation rending.
Veronica Theriault has been sentenced to 25 months in jail with a non-parole period of 12 months after pleading guilty to fraud charges.
Networking equipment giant says pipeline of works likely to be dry by the end of 2020 unless 5G ban is lifted.
Tech execs gathered in Melbourne for the 2019 CIO Summit.
Australian companies are failing to conduct formal reviews on the practices of companies they share data with, according to a study by Security in Depth.
Kelly Bayer Rosmarin new Optus boss
The day communications became infrastructure
Huawei ban will act as ‘5G tax’ on Australians
ATO spells end of Optus reign as network services supplier
Animal Logic goes cloud with AWS for visual effects
Former SA government CIO sentenced to 25 months jail
4 senior tech jobs up for grabs
Why Aurecon is moving to the cloud
Top 5 predictions on the ‘workplace of the future’: Ecosystm
8 more IT leaders play the ‘2020 predictions’ game
AWS helps quantum computing reach its full potential with three initiatives
Ajay Bhatia new Carsales Australia boss
Staff retention key for tech companies in 2020: AIIA
NDIA turns to cloud vendor to manage case 'burden'
Huawei hires Aussie law firm to defend against "lies and slurs"
Oneflare fined $75,600 for spamming
Australians caught up in global IM-RAT takedown
Don’t forget humans in your transformation
In pictures: CMOs, CIOs and their role in customer experience
Infosys wins mega deal to replace Centrelink entitlement engine
- Kelly Bayer Rosmarin new Optus boss
- Huawei ban will act as ‘5G tax’ on Australians
- Animal Logic goes cloud with AWS for visual effects
- Former SA government CIO sentenced to 25 months jail
- 4 senior tech jobs up for grabs
- Why Aurecon is moving to the cloud
- Top 5 predictions on the ‘workplace of the future’: Ecosystm
- 8 more IT leaders play the ‘2020 predictions’ game
- AWS helps quantum computing reach its full potential with three initiatives
- Are you optimising your office costs? Video could help
- 10 best tech MBA programs for 2019
- Ajay Bhatia new Carsales Australia boss
- Staff retention key for tech companies in 2020: AIIA
- Huawei hires Aussie law firm to defend against "lies and slurs"
- Oneflare fined $75,600 for spamming
- Don’t forget humans in your transformation
- Infosys wins mega deal to replace Centrelink entitlement engine
- Application modernisation in 2020 and beyond – why businesses need to be ready now
- CIO Spotlight: Anthony Molinia
- 8 CIOs reveal top line predictions for 2020
- The next frontier of risk mitigation and disaster management
- Digital transformation in the public sector: Balancing speed, security and innovation
- Scams cost Australians more than $100M a year
- Australian manufacturer gains 90 productivity days with cloud move
- Accenture names new technology practice lead in A/NZ
- Gold Coast Airport boosts checkpoint security
- Telstra slapped with warning over excess usage notifications
- 12 awards that recognize women in tech
Follow on CIO
Project Management and Leadership Consultant
Business and Personal Development Consultant & Coach
Research Director, Gartner
Managing Director and Chief Digital Officer, Centre for Digital Business
High profile IT and marketing leaders joined CMO and CIO magazines along with KPMG for our latest Sydney roundtable exploring how to connect the enterprise to become customer-led. Here are pictorial highlights from the event
CIO Summit Melbourne 2019
Tech execs gathered in Sydney for breakfast to learn how they can deal with the cloud skills gap across their organisations. The event was sponsored by Amazon Web Services.
Many of Australia's top senior tech executives gathered at Sydney Studio Tower for the unveiling of the CIO50 for 2019. The gala dinner was sponsored by Slack.
Equinix has officially opened its largest data centre in Australia to date, SY5 located in Alexandria across from SY4. The facility currently offers 1825 cabinets and has capacity for 9,225 cabinets. The data centre cost $224 million and is part of a $2.7 billion investment across the world.
Leading CIOs discover ’real transformation’ stories that are impacting business and empowering real societal change at the #ConnectedCIO evening.
Get exclusive access to Invitation only events CIO, reports & analysis.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Blockchain and IoT combo could reduce food fraud by $131B in 5 years
- Treasury Wine Estates appoints Aussie marketer and leader to president of Americas
- WPP finalises Kantar sales to strengthen balance sheet
- 4 brand leaders building the bridge between marketing and customer service
- Price Attack’s customer transformation to build growth and loyalty
- How customer experience is making the difference for Dan Murphy's