- Updates are like vaccinations
- For breach-weary healthcare CISOs, Internet of Medical Things is yet another headache
- The Hypothetical Life of a CISO
- A new wholesale high speed Ethernet option to help facilitate cloud innovation for nbn™ service providers and their customers
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs
The inaugural chief information officer at South Australia’s Department for Child Protection is preparing to leave his role.
Gartner and IT veteran Jenny Beresford has clinched the chief digital officer job at Laureate Education, a move that sees her moving back into the c-suite.
State’s auditor-general already examining delays in Office of State Revenue program.
Fujitsu lasers and neural networks combine to give Olympics judges a helping hand
Majority of CIOs not ‘seizing opportunity to drive change.’
What drives a former Greek army programmer to work as an interim CTO in startups?
SA Department for Child Protection’s inaugural CIO prepares to depart
How WA Police overcame its password problem
Huawei Australia repond to Android license crisis
Tokita’s dream: The incoming president’s plan to transform Fujitsu’s fortunes
Updated: Jenny Beresford leaves Gartner, joins Laureate Education as digital chief
Dell EMC opens 5 ‘AI experience zones’ across APAC
Huawei smartphone users consider dumping the brand after Google news
NAB enables Apple Pay
Queensland government dumps SPER IT contract after budget blowout
AI judges readied for Tokyo 2020 gymnastics competitions
NEC's facial recognition used to prevent examination fraud
HPE to buy supercomputer maker in US$1.3B deal
Data breach impacts 4300 people as Singapore Red Cross investigates
Fujitsu developing 'real quantum computer'
Lessons learned from a transformation: Bankwest
Japanese firm using AI to solve nation's sinkhole problem
CTO wanted for Scottish Pacific Business Finance
San Francisco votes to ban city use of facial recognition technology
Teachers’ union slams NAPLAN after ‘connectivity’ issues disrupt testing
The 7 Aussie projects that ‘made the grade’ in IDC's Smart Cities awards
- How WA Police overcame its password problem
- Tokita’s dream: The incoming president’s plan to transform Fujitsu’s fortunes
- Updated: Jenny Beresford leaves Gartner, joins Laureate Education as digital chief
- Dell EMC opens 5 ‘AI experience zones’ across APAC
- Huawei smartphone users consider dumping the brand after Google news
- NAB enables Apple Pay
- What is an HRIS? A key tool for all your human resources needs
- AI judges readied for Tokyo 2020 gymnastics competitions
- Lessons learned from a transformation: Bankwest
- Japanese firm using AI to solve nation's sinkhole problem
- CTO wanted for Scottish Pacific Business Finance
- The 7 Aussie projects that ‘made the grade’ in IDC's Smart Cities awards
- Local tech chiefs moving at snail's pace towards digital business progress: Gartner
- Aussie start-ups offer bite of the blockchain in Big Apple
- H-1B visa cap fills quickly — and tech talent looks elsewhere
- What Labor’s promise to invest in digital skills means for CIOs
- RSL LifeCare hunts CIO
- In pictures: CIO Summit Perth
- Solar startup CTO sees value in partnerships
- Gaming creates a new breed of cybersecurity talent
- The interim CTO for startups: Kostas Vlassis
- Digital transformation creates demand for more IT staff
- Can CIOs retool IT to fit into a robotics world?
- Flexible working creating cybersecurity headache for enterprise
- Legal bot builder platform Josef raises $1M
- Mobile distracted shoppers buy more, study suggests
- Westpac rolling out Red chatbot to all customers
- Why the government needs to invest heavily in the OAIC
Follow on CIO
Project Management and Leadership Consultant
Business and Personal Development Consultant & Coach
Research Director, Gartner
Managing Director and Chief Digital Officer, Centre for Digital Business
Tech execs gathered in Perth for the 2019 CIO Summit.
Tech execs gathered at Shirt Bar in Barangaroo in Sydney to hear how three organisations are dealing with the technology skills crisis.
Tech execs gathered in Melbourne to discuss what's driving their ERP landscapes. The discussion was sponsored by Lenovo.
Tech execs gathered in Melbourne recently to discuss how you are creating better digital experiences for your internal staff. The luncheon was sponsored by Dropbox.
Tech chiefs gathered in Sydney to discuss what's driving their ERP landscapes. The discussion was sponsored by Lenovo.
Tech chiefs gathered in Brisbane to discuss what's driving their ERP landscapes. The discussion was sponsored by Lenovo.
Get exclusive access to Invitation only events CIO, reports & analysis.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Microsoft orphans Windows 10 1809, prepares to jump 1803 users straight to 1903
- ‘Palpable’ momentum in Australian space sector, ASA chief says
- SA Department for Child Protection’s inaugural CIO prepares to depart
- NBN Co registers drop in entry-level services
- US eases some restrictions on Huawei to keep mobile networks operating