IT decision makers for the education industry have typically worked on a singular OS as simplicity was key. However, students and teachers today have access to a variety of mobile devices and being able to work and share educational resources on their platform of choice is crucial.
Find out the importance and benefits of cross-platform collaboration and how you can transform classrooms into future-ready digital schools
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations.
Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
Research shows that 94% of CIOs believe that enterprise mobility has become an important part of their enterprise IT strategy. While there are many benefits for business, there are still risks when it comes to security. This whitepaper looks at the steps all organisations to take when it comes to supporting a mobile workforce.
Mergers and acquisitions mean addressing duplicate systems, disparate practices and different approaches.This whitepaper looks at the steps necessary to successfully addressing these IT and business process challenges to come together as one streamlined enterprise.
For IT professionals, catering to customer experience expectations is brand-new paradigm. This whitepaper looks at the three interconnected activities that must come together and how each of these plays a critical part in delivering an improved customer experience, with specific use cases of how progressive organizations are already innovating and reaping the benefits.
This whitepaper explores how technology is fast becoming the driving force for success and innovation in the consumer and retail industries and how this ‘New Style of Business’ is impacting the marketplace and redefining relationships with customers.
With each passing day, technology is disrupting industries with new ideas and applications. The automotive industry is not immune to the disruption and new technology is creating endless opportunities for innovation. This whitepaper looks at the new landscape manufacturers are facing - from the design process to the manufacturing and after-sales services.
With more schools embracing mobile devices, the tablet is becoming a top device choice due to the numerous benefits it brings to the learning environment. This whitepaper looks at the key concerns and factors to be aware of as you integrate the tablets into the school’s existing IT device management.
With the rocketing pace of mobile technology, it’s easy to feel like you’re being left behind. Read on to discover the latest research, trends and tips on preparing a mobility strategy that will allow you to reap the significant business benefits that greater mobility can offer. Find out: the six ways to prepare your business for the exciting future of mobility, pros and cons of BYOD and CYOD, and statistics that make the mobility transformation a no-brainer.
That’s right, the top reasons you don't need MDM. Who says mobile and social technologies are here to stay? This satirical whitepaper outlines why it might be good to just “wait out” the trends of BYOD and MDM.
• Understand why allowing mobile, flexibility & security is a slippery slope to the whims of the masses • Learn 10 "new excuses" that will convince anyone why you don’t need to implement MDM • Find out why visiting your IT Help desk is more fun than going to Disneyworld and Las Vegas combined
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Telstra’s broadband outage: How a minor software change became a big problem
- Jigsaw: How ransomware is taking over our devices
- ACLU wants a piece of the Microsoft v. U.S. data gag order lawsuit
- Multiple U.S. trials underway for shared 3.5GHz wireless spectrum
- Microsoft eats another $1B as phone strategy shrinks to enterprise-only
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
- After blaze, world’s largest solar power plant offline for up to three weeks
- Juniper's new access switches add to its cloud-focused lineup
- Understanding how new solid state drive technologies can benefit the data center
- Google cleared of infringement in Oracle lawsuit over Java
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 27 May
- How this marketer got a traditional manufacturing business to embrace digital
- David Jones marketing chief departs; digital executive role created
- Mercer CMO: How B2B brands can achieve customer love
- Pure Storage CMO's tips to make your marketing resonate