Five significant trends have emerged that are driving the demand for even more capabilities from MDM technologies causing disruption in the market and potentially creating game-changing opportunities for companies deploying MDM solutions. Read on.
During conversations and interviews with both vendors and their customers, recurring themes led to conclusions about the evolution of successful master data management initiatives. Read the full research report now.
The processes explored in this report simplify the approach to evaluate business impacts associated with poor data quality and explain how one can define metrics that capture data quality expectations and acceptability thresholds. Read the full report now.
A master data exchange provides a mechanism for delivering substantial business value to ecosystems of organisations interested in sharing selected information for mutual benefit. Want to learn how? Read this white paper.
Picking a master data management (MDM) solution that’s right for your organisation can be a daunting task. This paper will educate you on several key aspects of MDM technology so you can gain the knowledge and confidence you need to make an informed choice.
- Totem streetlight poles to combine wireless with power on city streets
- Mingis on Tech: All about the new Moto G5 Plus
- Moto G5 Plus: Economy class that gets you there (with video)
- Banks ill-equipped for proposed APRA data demands
- Williams Martini crunch biometrics for Formula 1's peak pit-stop performance
- Aussie businesses want an open IoT ecosystem
- Broadband connections get timely turnaround treatment
- Accenture launches Liquid Studio in Sydney for innovation push
- Dimension Data wins $4.8M IT deal from the Department of Social Services
- Melbourne cloud migration specialist to acquire WA's Cirralto Business Services
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
- 4 steps to ensuring your company fails successfully
- Jaywing sets sights on Australian growth with digital and data-driven agency model
- How National Geographic is innovating its brand with purpose
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 23 March
- 5 ways to create great real-time marketing campaigns