Five significant trends have emerged that are driving the demand for even more capabilities from MDM technologies causing disruption in the market and potentially creating game-changing opportunities for companies deploying MDM solutions. Read on.
During conversations and interviews with both vendors and their customers, recurring themes led to conclusions about the evolution of successful master data management initiatives. Read the full research report now.
The processes explored in this report simplify the approach to evaluate business impacts associated with poor data quality and explain how one can define metrics that capture data quality expectations and acceptability thresholds. Read the full report now.
A master data exchange provides a mechanism for delivering substantial business value to ecosystems of organisations interested in sharing selected information for mutual benefit. Want to learn how? Read this white paper.
Picking a master data management (MDM) solution that’s right for your organisation can be a daunting task. This paper will educate you on several key aspects of MDM technology so you can gain the knowledge and confidence you need to make an informed choice.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Chinese users blast Microsoft's assertive Windows 10 upgrade op
- Windows 10 books big growth spurt
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
- Wayfair takes augmented reality, Project Tango to the enterprise
- Telstra’s broadband outage: How a minor software change became a big problem
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 27 May
- How this marketer got a traditional manufacturing business to embrace digital
- David Jones marketing chief departs; digital executive role created
- Mercer CMO: How B2B brands can achieve customer love
- Pure Storage CMO's tips to make your marketing resonate