- Can a DDoS attack on Whitehouse.gov be a valid protest?
- Dutch dev stole 20,000 passwords from websites he built for businesses
- Think employers must protect workers’ personal info? Think again
- Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
- Terrorists are winning the digital arms race, experts say
Five significant trends have emerged that are driving the demand for even more capabilities from MDM technologies causing disruption in the market and potentially creating game-changing opportunities for companies deploying MDM solutions. Read on.
During conversations and interviews with both vendors and their customers, recurring themes led to conclusions about the evolution of successful master data management initiatives. Read the full research report now.
The processes explored in this report simplify the approach to evaluate business impacts associated with poor data quality and explain how one can define metrics that capture data quality expectations and acceptability thresholds. Read the full report now.
A master data exchange provides a mechanism for delivering substantial business value to ecosystems of organisations interested in sharing selected information for mutual benefit. Want to learn how? Read this white paper.
Picking a master data management (MDM) solution that’s right for your organisation can be a daunting task. This paper will educate you on several key aspects of MDM technology so you can gain the knowledge and confidence you need to make an informed choice.
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Report: CMOs typically leading organisational digital strategy
- Vodafone scraps CMO role, merges sales and marketing
- Kramer resigns from Nine Entertainment board
- Carnival wearable devices bring personalised experience to global cruise passengers
- Report: Predictive analytics, IoT, machine learning battle it out for marketing dollars