- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
- Toy maker Maisto’s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
- Phishing apps posing as popular payment services infiltrate Google Play
- Security pros concerned about Facebook payment expansion
Five significant trends have emerged that are driving the demand for even more capabilities from MDM technologies causing disruption in the market and potentially creating game-changing opportunities for companies deploying MDM solutions. Read on.
During conversations and interviews with both vendors and their customers, recurring themes led to conclusions about the evolution of successful master data management initiatives. Read the full research report now.
The processes explored in this report simplify the approach to evaluate business impacts associated with poor data quality and explain how one can define metrics that capture data quality expectations and acceptability thresholds. Read the full report now.
A master data exchange provides a mechanism for delivering substantial business value to ecosystems of organisations interested in sharing selected information for mutual benefit. Want to learn how? Read this white paper.
Picking a master data management (MDM) solution that’s right for your organisation can be a daunting task. This paper will educate you on several key aspects of MDM technology so you can gain the knowledge and confidence you need to make an informed choice.
- EMC World 2016: What can Aussie partners expect?
- Do Apple’s financial results mark the end of the golden smartphone era?
- GE forks out $100m for building automation and E-IoT start-up, Daintree Networks
- Ingram Micro sales slump 12 per cent worldwide in Q1 FY2016
- 2016 ARN Emerging Leaders awards – few days left, get your nominations in
- Microsoft's IE loses top browser spot to Google's Chrome
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- Microsoft declares Cortana search box as Bing- and Edge-only turf
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- How AMEX is using data to build great mobile-led customer experiences
- 4 tips to boost your content marketing game
- Zuckerberg sees 'better than human' AI in next 10 years
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 28 Apr
- Report: Brand/agency partnerships in jeopardy from customer data and martech challenges