- IBM Security to buy risk-visualization firm Agile 3 Solutions
- How vulnerable are you behind the wheel of your connected car?
- The week in security: Hackers plunder online databases as Trump nominee flags security boost
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
Controlling Peer-to-Peer and Recreational Internet Traffic
This paper will discuss strategies for controlling a broad range of recreational Internet traffic such as instant messaging, P2P file downloads and social networking activities that can significantly slow business applications and impact employee productivity. By implementing a solution to effectively detect, classify and control recreational traffic, including encrypted P2P traffic designed to slip past corporate firewalls, organisations can improve employee productivity, accelerate application response times, reclaim bandwidth for business-critical applications and defer costly bandwidth upgrades. Read this whitepaper.
Snapshot of the CIO Forum Event in Association with Dell Technologies including: A healthy state of Digital Disruption; Innovation takes courage and conviction; CIO Forum highlights key challenges for CIOs and more Download whitepaper »
Maintaining control over cloud access, collaborative applications, and user mobility are three of the major challenges to protecting data and files that enterprise IT departments face. Alongside the task of maintaining appropriate enterprise network resource access, organizations need file protection products that offer appropriate levels of control for the internal users and the variety of external users requiring access to sensitive and/or regulated information. Satisfying these challenges is necessary to protect the intellectual property of the business and its market position, and to manage the reputation and liability risks associated with privacy and compliance. Download whitepaper »
File Insecurity: The Final Data Leakage Frontier Download whitepaper »
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Mexia calls upon tech industry to support Bourke Street victim
- Why non-tech industries are poaching Australia’s top tech talent
- InTechnology catches Core Security distribution deal
- Behind the battery faults blamed for Samsung’s Note7 debacle
- Will Aussie tech suppliers be hit by Avaya’s bankruptcy?
- CMO-CIO NZ roundtable: Shifting gears from digital enablement to business transformation
- Guzman y Gomez appoints new marketing chief
- Fairfax uses eye tracking study to provide digital ad effectiveness
- Report: Consumers favour retailers offering customer loyalty programs
- CMO, CIO embrace social media, IoT to win customers