Controlling Peer-to-Peer and Recreational Internet Traffic
This paper will discuss strategies for controlling a broad range of recreational Internet traffic such as instant messaging, P2P file downloads and social networking activities that can significantly slow business applications and impact employee productivity. By implementing a solution to effectively detect, classify and control recreational traffic, including encrypted P2P traffic designed to slip past corporate firewalls, organisations can improve employee productivity, accelerate application response times, reclaim bandwidth for business-critical applications and defer costly bandwidth upgrades. Read this whitepaper.
Snapshot of the CIO Forum Event in Association with Dell Technologies including: A healthy state of Digital Disruption; Innovation takes courage and conviction; CIO Forum highlights key challenges for CIOs and more Download whitepaper »
Maintaining control over cloud access, collaborative applications, and user mobility are three of the major challenges to protecting data and files that enterprise IT departments face. Alongside the task of maintaining appropriate enterprise network resource access, organizations need file protection products that offer appropriate levels of control for the internal users and the variety of external users requiring access to sensitive and/or regulated information. Satisfying these challenges is necessary to protect the intellectual property of the business and its market position, and to manage the reputation and liability risks associated with privacy and compliance. Download whitepaper »
File Insecurity: The Final Data Leakage Frontier Download whitepaper »
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Deloitte taps former VCPro director to join local cloud and infrastructure solutions practice
- Where will enterprise automation leave Australia's workers?
- Toshiba may sell its semiconductor business to stay afloat
- HPE forks out $860M for SimpliVity in hybrid IT push
- onPlatinum ICT - Channels within channels