Controlling Peer-to-Peer and Recreational Internet Traffic
International wireless roaming is an ongoing concern for companies that do business overseas. The challenge for all companies with international travellers needing mobility is to strike an appropriate balance between cost, ease of use, and providing employees the means to be accessible while getting their jobs done when on the road. In this whitepaper, we look getting the mix right. Download whitepaper »
The new frontier of mobile and social is a game changer, opening new channels in which consumers and brands can interact. This whitepaper details the results of a survey spanning consumers in the US, UK, Singapore and Australia, exploring their expectations of using mobile devices and social media to engage with brands. The results confirm that consumers live across various channels, and as part of their experience there is an expectation of consistency, value and individualised attention. Read more to learn who you’re talking to, what to say and where to say it. Download whitepaper »
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are. Download whitepaper »
Sign up now »
Looking for guidance on how to properly conduct tests prior to launching any email campaign? This whitepaper discusses important areas for campaign managers to test; the best approaches to managing ...
CIOs who want to shift their leadership focus beyond the IT function need to cultivate and emphasise leadership ...
"There are some sectors ecommerce and eprocurement that have lead the way ..."
Cloud debate now about speed and sophistication
"Thinking about ditching Yahoo altogether and just using my gmail accounts.."
Yahoo Mail still down for some users, after an attempted fix
"If these 200 services are rolled out like some of the existing ..."
Queensland government to provide 200 services online by 2015
"So, because organisations have put Technology Managers into roles and called them ..."
CIOs need to get their house in order, CFO panel says
"big data is the future. Register for Jan 24-26 #BigData Bootcamp-Santa Clara ..."
Is Data Complexity Blinding Your IT Decision-Making?
- Phishing gang suspected of £1 million theft found with hand grenade
- Internet companies dismayed by French law allowing warrantless access to live user data
- Rules that carriers must retain data called incompatible with EU law
- Banks shouldn't rely on mobile SMS passcodes, security firm says
- Zeus malware gets 64-bit makeover
- Switch to open source successfully completed, city of Munich says
- Rackspace banks on DevOps to help companies automate cloud management
- Google goes offline with Chrome Apps for Mac
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- ITU standardizes 1Gbps over copper, but services won't come until 2015
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report