Controlling Peer-to-Peer and Recreational Internet Traffic
This paper will discuss strategies for controlling a broad range of recreational Internet traffic such as instant messaging, P2P file downloads and social networking activities that can significantly slow business applications and impact employee productivity. By implementing a solution to effectively detect, classify and control recreational traffic, including encrypted P2P traffic designed to slip past corporate firewalls, organisations can improve employee productivity, accelerate application response times, reclaim bandwidth for business-critical applications and defer costly bandwidth upgrades. Read this whitepaper.
Boards of directors are too often kept in the dark about the security risks to their organisations. That’s what the Ponemon Institute discovered last June when they surveyed members of the board of directors and IT security experts from the same companies. The Ponemon researchers found that 30% of directors acknowledge that they don’t understand the risks that their organisation faces in security matters. Yet more than 50% of the IT security experts believe that the directors who sit on the boards of their companies don’t understand the security environment that they are working in, or the risks it represents. Read this today.. Download whitepaper »
Exploiting weaknesses in browsers, operating systems, and other third-party software to infect end user systems is a common initial step for security attacks and breaches. Finding and fixing these vulnerabilities before the attackers can take advantage of them is a proactive defensive measure that is an essential part of any security program. Overview of VM Program: Prepare Assess Remediate Track Progress Download whitepaper »
Snapshot of the CIO Forum Event in Association with Dell Technologies including: A healthy state of Digital Disruption; Innovation takes courage and conviction; CIO Forum highlights key challenges for CIOs and more Download whitepaper »
- Compliance breaches dog Telstra’s structural separation
- Monetising malware: How cyber crooks are innovating like legitimate business
- Govt welcomes new suppliers to its cloud services panel
- Invigor strikes $10M Sprooki acquisition deal for Amazon "antidote"
- Melbourne telco liquidated leaving $2M in debts
- Oracle unveils AI-powered apps for cross-channel marketing, chatbots and new content cloud
- Why Marketo's CMO thinks advocacy starts from the inside out
- Improving omni-channel customer experience at La-Z-Boy, Denon + Marantz and Pello
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Report shows CMOs are not happy with customer retention