- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Blockchain, IOT pose risk and security headaches if privileged accounts aren’t controlled
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- Bugs in heart implants can be used to deliver shocks, experts say
- IoT, health and other data creates massive value
Expanding Web Single Sign-On to Cloud and Mobile Environments
The world of business online is rapidly evolving, customers are comfortable now more than ever performing a host of transactions online but are reliant on the business organisation to provide a seamless and secure environment across multiple devices and environments..
This paper discusses and provides examples, top tips and best practices on how to use traditional web single sign on and web access management to deliver a seamless, secure experience for online users.
Maintaining control over cloud access, collaborative applications, and user mobility are three of the major challenges to protecting data and files that enterprise IT departments face. Alongside the task of maintaining appropriate enterprise network resource access, organizations need file protection products that offer appropriate levels of control for the internal users and the variety of external users requiring access to sensitive and/or regulated information. Satisfying these challenges is necessary to protect the intellectual property of the business and its market position, and to manage the reputation and liability risks associated with privacy and compliance. Download whitepaper »
File Insecurity: The Final Data Leakage Frontier Download whitepaper »
Australia is refining its focus on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) subjects to produce the skills that today's students will need to be active members of tomorrows workforce. Choosing the right technology is essential - but do you know how to make that choice? Download whitepaper »
- Unruly founder: What marketing leaders can learn about courage from entrepreneurs
- Shingy: Reflect culture back to consumers through your brand content and experiences
- HelloFresh uses data analysis to optimise fresh meal delivery experience worldwide
- IAB's new handbook signals growth of affiliate marketing
- CMO interview part 2: What it takes to lead Kodak’s marketing function