- The week in security: 457 changes hit security skills; 9 in 10 Aussie companies breached
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Phishing attacks using internationalised domains are hard to block
- Your users may soon be taking selfies instead of typing passwords
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
Expanding Web Single Sign-On to Cloud and Mobile Environments
The world of business online is rapidly evolving, customers are comfortable now more than ever performing a host of transactions online but are reliant on the business organisation to provide a seamless and secure environment across multiple devices and environments..
This paper discusses and provides examples, top tips and best practices on how to use traditional web single sign on and web access management to deliver a seamless, secure experience for online users.
Boards of directors are too often kept in the dark about the security risks to their organisations. That’s what the Ponemon Institute discovered last June when they surveyed members of the board of directors and IT security experts from the same companies. The Ponemon researchers found that 30% of directors acknowledge that they don’t understand the risks that their organisation faces in security matters. Yet more than 50% of the IT security experts believe that the directors who sit on the boards of their companies don’t understand the security environment that they are working in, or the risks it represents. Read this today.. Download whitepaper »
Replicating data to a remote data center hundreds or even thousands of miles away helps enterprises improve the chances of surviving a regional disaster and ensuring business continuity. But when distance between sites increases, application performance suffers and networking costs escalate. This is why Kingston Technology, one of the world’s largest independent manufacturers of memory products, turned to Silver Peak to re-design its WAN. Download whitepaper »
Gartner predicts that by 2018 SaaS will become the dominant model for consuming application functionality for approximately 80% of all organisations. So how will your MPLS solution stand up to the flexibility, agility, insight and control needed for the new world of “connect anywhere to anything” at Cloud speed? Can it do all of this and compete at the price of a broadband Internet connection? Download this whitepaper to find out more! Download whitepaper »
- Fitbit announces new virtual race platform to enhance customer experience
- Marketo touts engagement play with latest acquisition
- Goodlife gets business ‘in shape’ with real-time analytics
- Should Aussie retailers be scared Amazon is coming?
- Bricks and clicks: Balancing digital and physical to win the retail game