Expanding Web Single Sign-On to Cloud and Mobile Environments
Sponsored by CA Technologies. The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) movement has proven to be both a godsend for workers and a nightmare for CIOs, especially when it comes to securing the data they carry. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Change is the only constant. New technologies and a new generation of mobile, connected workers are creating an entirely new way of working, with implications that can be felt from the corner office to the home office. Organisations that adapt—and adapt now—stand ready to reap the rewards. Learn more. Download whitepaper »
This new mindset of anytime, anywhere access brings significant impacts and consequences to the IT organisation, which must try to balance the promise of greater productivity and worker satisfaction with the security concerns it creates. While some companies are issuing smartphones and tablets for employees, a growing majority of employees are bringing personally-owned devices to the workplace for business purposes—often without explicit company approval. This paper explores how organisations can derive business value in the BYOD era, while still providing a security-rich IT infrastructure and consistent service levels. Read now. Download whitepaper »
Sign up now »
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
In this white paper, we will look at how secure web gateways, one type of information security technology, can provide benefits to many departments within any business or government agency. ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia