- Australia to auction seized Bitcoins
- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
- Lockstep secures grant from US Homeland Security for digital identity solution
- Authentication authority. Access security authority. Identity intelligence authority
Forrester - Focus Your Network Strategy on User Experience, Not Application Delivery
Networking isn’t about applications or technology — it’s about users. The business pressure to consolidate IT, support empowered users, and provide customised experiences to customers is stressing today’s architectures and reshaping networks. The old approach of building networks around applications is too static. Read more.
Digital technology has changed the landscape of businesses. IDC predicts that by 2018, one-third of the top 20 market share leaders in most industries will be significantly disrupted by new competitors (and "reinvented" incumbents) that use the 3rd platform to create new services and business models, optimising for mobility, cloud, social customer experiences, and big data analytics. Download whitepaper »
Big Data can overwhelm organisations of any size and detract from what is more important to the business. Think like a data scientist, and understand what impacts the organisations objectives, and how this aligns with the targeted business initiatives. Download whitepaper »
Danny Tagney, head of IT operations explains how they have demonstrated the value of an end-to-end integrated IT business services delivery model built on the company’s software solutions. Find out how the company achieved 300% ROI within the first year and reduced major incident volumes and customer misplaced hours by over 76% in the past 18 months. Download whitepaper »
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- 10 brands using tech to create great in-store experiences
- CMO interview: Putting IBM’s marketing technology under the microscope
- 5 lessons from AMP on deploying marketing automation
- How Suncorp plans to reduce churn with its connected customer strategy
- What it takes to be a great digital B2B marketer