- Report: Attacks based on open source vulnerabilities will rise 20 percent this year
- Fight insider threats by screenshotting employees’ every action
- China tightens control over app stores
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- The week in security: Trump reaches out to tech leaders as reports finger Russia
MLB Network Case Study
From 2009 through early 2011 MLB Network connected to the outside world through dual 45-megabit DS3 circuits, but with as many as 1000 users during the baseball season transferring everything from video files to player statistics, the network had reached saturation. “We were seeing 98% utilisation on our routers then, and wanted to ensure we were prepared for the MLB First-Year Player Draft in June,” said MLB Network IT director Cindy Cortell. Read more.
Snapshot of the CIO Forum Event in Association with Dell Technologies including: A healthy state of Digital Disruption; Innovation takes courage and conviction; CIO Forum highlights key challenges for CIOs and more Download whitepaper »
Maintaining control over cloud access, collaborative applications, and user mobility are three of the major challenges to protecting data and files that enterprise IT departments face. Alongside the task of maintaining appropriate enterprise network resource access, organizations need file protection products that offer appropriate levels of control for the internal users and the variety of external users requiring access to sensitive and/or regulated information. Satisfying these challenges is necessary to protect the intellectual property of the business and its market position, and to manage the reputation and liability risks associated with privacy and compliance. Download whitepaper »
File Insecurity: The Final Data Leakage Frontier Download whitepaper »
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Vodafone scraps CMO role, merges sales and marketing
- Kramer resigns from Nine Entertainment board
- Carnival wearable devices bring personalised experience to global cruise passengers
- Report: Predictive analytics, IoT, machine learning battle it out for marketing dollars
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany