- Laptop updaters riddled with security holes
- 65 million Tumblr account records are up for sale on the underground market
- Australia to auction seized Bitcoins
- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
Tranzqual Improves User Experience for Mobile Workforce
Tranzqual is in the Industry Training Organisation responsible for setting world class training standards for the commercial road transport, passenger services, warehouse and logistics, fright forwarding, ports and stevedoring industries. The company works with a wide variety of companies with these industries including transport, bus. courier, taxi warehousing, logistics, ports and stevedoring companies to increase the skills and knowledge of their employees. Read more.
Computer vendors have carefully straddled the line between laptop and tablet, distributing features in both directionsas end-user demand transitions from one form factor to the other. Recent consolidation around convertible devices, which combine both form factors into a single coherent unit, has turbocharged the tablet into a productivity tool that is gaining currency amongst business users whose primary needs include productivity tools and access to cloud services. Download whitepaper »
Digital technology has changed the landscape of businesses. IDC predicts that by 2018, one-third of the top 20 market share leaders in most industries will be significantly disrupted by new competitors (and "reinvented" incumbents) that use the 3rd platform to create new services and business models, optimising for mobility, cloud, social customer experiences, and big data analytics. Download whitepaper »
In today’s corporate world, business decision makers need to think like a data scientist to focus on how to improve data approach for better collaboration, and have significant business performances. Find out about the six steps to help businesses recognise, brainstorm and uncover new variables to effectively predict business performances. Download whitepaper »
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Matt Sanderson: Signing off following a three-year Ingram Micro turnaround
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Matt Sanderson departs Down Under to take top UK and Ireland Ingram Micro job
- EXCLUSIVE: New vendor, Fuze, lands in Australia
- Which are the fastest growing tech job searches in Australia?
- Microsoft's investing arm is back on the market, but will entrepreneurs bite?
- Intel beefs up integrated graphics in Skylake server chips
- No, Microsoft hasn't backtracked from zealous Windows 10 upgrade tactics
- HPE wants Oracle to pay $3 billion for breach of Itanium contract
- Makani's energy kite is a smarter wind turbine
- 10 brands using tech to create great in-store experiences
- CMO interview: Putting IBM’s marketing technology under the microscope
- 5 lessons from AMP on deploying marketing automation
- How Suncorp plans to reduce churn with its connected customer strategy
- What it takes to be a great digital B2B marketer