Aberden Group - Application Performance in Complex and Hybrid Environments
Companies that do not rise to the challenge of ensuring performance over complex networks find it increasingly difficult to compete in a virtualised, cloud based world. Organisations improve performance using several different technologies, which increases the complexity of performance management initiatives. The emerging nature of application deployment and consumption in today's business adds to this complexity. Now it is common for applications to be delivered via cloud based systems, both internal and public, and increasingly these applications are consumed on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Read more.
Computer vendors have carefully straddled the line between laptop and tablet, distributing features in both directionsas end-user demand transitions from one form factor to the other. Recent consolidation around convertible devices, which combine both form factors into a single coherent unit, has turbocharged the tablet into a productivity tool that is gaining currency amongst business users whose primary needs include productivity tools and access to cloud services. Download whitepaper »
The world quality report reflects the rapid adoption of digital strategies across all industries over the past 12 months. These digital transformation initiatives are having a big impact on the quality assurance and testing function. It must respond to the demand for greater assurance. The world quality report is based on research findings from 1560 interviews carried out using a mix of CAWI (computer aided web interviews and CATI (computer aided telephone interviews) Download whitepaper »
Shifting data centre requirements and explosive data growth are forcing today’s IT organisations to rethink backup and recovery processes, strategies, and infrastructure. In addition, new trends have changed how we interact with the data we create. Companies need an intelligent and reliable data backup and recovery software solution that is just as agile as their current and future IT environments; they need to shift from reactive to adaptive. Download whitepaper »
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 27 May
- How this marketer got a traditional manufacturing business to embrace digital
- David Jones marketing chief departs; digital executive role created
- Mercer CMO: How B2B brands can achieve customer love
- Pure Storage CMO's tips to make your marketing resonate