- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
Aberden Group - Application Performance in Complex and Hybrid Environments
The IDC MarketScape report utilises a rigorous scoring methodology that produces a definitive assessment of each vendor's current market capabilities as well as strategies for competing in the future. Download whitepaper »
We all know how major security incidents can affect a company’s data, networks and corporate brand. We also know that sophisticated attacks, designed to gain continuous access to critical information or to cause damage in critical infrastructure, are becoming more severe, more frequent and more costly. But what can you do about it? The IBM white paper “Responding to - and recovering from - sophisticated security attacks” details four proactive steps that you can - and should - take now to help keep your organisation safe: prioritise your business objectives and set your risk tolerance; protect your organisation with a proactive security plan; prepare your response to the inevitable sophisticated attack and promote and support a culture of security awareness. Read the white paper to learn how to help keep your organisation safe from sophisticated security attacks and find out how IBM can help. Download whitepaper »
The 2014 edition of the CISO Assessment evaluates the current state of security leadership and what leaders expect to face in the next three to five years. Security leaders are in the midst of an evolution. Download whitepaper »
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Maximise Your Negotiation Power Over Big Storage - LEARN HOW