- Experts: US needs a federal CISO
- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
Financial Security with Webroot and Virginia Community Bank
Virginia Community Bank’s computer system, which networks these branches together, relies on connectivity to serve its customers and loan recipients, but was under a barrage of spam and spoof emails threatening bank security. Additionally, unrestricted Web use was impacting access, and bandwidth limits were disabling the phone system, while malware and other malicious code infected end-user machines. Read more.
Replicating data to a remote data center hundreds or even thousands of miles away helps enterprises improve the chances of surviving a regional disaster and ensuring business continuity. But when distance between sites increases, application performance suffers and networking costs escalate. This is why Kingston Technology, one of the world’s largest independent manufacturers of memory products, turned to Silver Peak to re-design its WAN. Download whitepaper »
Gartner predicts that by 2018 SaaS will become the dominant model for consuming application functionality for approximately 80% of all organizations1 . So how will your MPLS solution stand up to the flexibility, agility, insight and control needed for the new world of “connect anywhere to anything” at Cloud speed? Can it do all of this and compete at the price of a broadband Internet connection? Download this whitepaper to find our more! Download whitepaper »
As SD-WAN adoption continues to gain ground and go mainstream in 2017, the majority of initial enterprise deployments will be hybrid, leveraging both MPLS and a complement of broadband connectivity. Many enterprises already have some level of broadband connectivity to branch and remote locations, but these links often remain idle or are relegated to backup or disaster recovery (DR). Enterprises will begin to fully leverage this bandwidth to scale bandwidth cost effectively in line with expanding application and user requirements. Download whitepaper »
- CW@50: Data storage goes from $1M to 2 cents per gigabyte (+video)
- NSW govt poaches AUSTRAC CIO for top security role
- Piracy crackdown: Website blocking to get a lot quicker, cheaper
- iPhone, Mac owners: How to stymie hackers extorting Apple, threatening to wipe devices
- Wal-Mart launches emerging tech incubator