- Windows 10 to put a wall between Edge and advanced hackers
- 73% of companies using vulnerable end-of-life networking devices
- As security concerns stifle consumer buying, endpoint protection offers a solution
- New desktop malware declines for the first time in years
- Six US senators demand more details about the Yahoo data breach
Leading Through Connections – Insights from the Global Chief Executive Officer Study
IBM’s 2012 Global CEO study follows face-to-face discussions with more than 1,700 CEOs and senior public sector leaders from around the globe. The findings examine how CEOs are responding to the complexity of increasingly interconnected organisations, markets, societies and governments. For example, almost one-quarter of CEOs say their organisations operate below par in terms of driving value from data. CEOs have expressed frustration about their inability to capitalise on available information. This is because: “The time available to capture, interpret and act on information is getting shorter and shorter.” CEO, Chemicals and Petroleum, United States Given the need for deeper business insight, the best performing organisations are more adept at converting complex data into insights, and insights into action. Download Entire Report Now.
Maintaining control over cloud access, collaborative applications, and user mobility are three of the major challenges to protecting data and files that enterprise IT departments face. Alongside the task of maintaining appropriate enterprise network resource access, organizations need file protection products that offer appropriate levels of control for the internal users and the variety of external users requiring access to sensitive and/or regulated information. Satisfying these challenges is necessary to protect the intellectual property of the business and its market position, and to manage the reputation and liability risks associated with privacy and compliance. Download whitepaper »
File Insecurity: The Final Data Leakage Frontier Download whitepaper »
Australia is refining its focus on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) subjects to produce the skills that today's students will need to be active members of tomorrows workforce. Choosing the right technology is essential - but do you know how to make that choice? Download whitepaper »
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Check your Future Risk
- Mozilla tests ad-blocking feature in Firefox
- Microsoft morphs Office 365 UI into Windows 10 Start menu look-a-like
- Aetna to give away 50K Apple Watches to its employees, subsidize others for customers
- Financial sector expands use of blockchain databases
- Mastercard launches dev platform for building payment, security apps
- CMO interview: GroupM CEO Mark Lollback on marketing, media, transparency and technology
- Melbourne Fashion Week: Using digital and insight to drive engagement and attendance
- Report: Australians still love a customer loyalty program
- Adobe Marketing Cloud to run on Microsoft Azure under new partnership
- Why CMO tenure is falling and what you can do about it