- Pompeo sworn in as CIA chief amid opposition from surveillance critics
- As security vendors double down on ANZ, businesses must tap resources to survive 2017 unscathed
- Yahoo pushes back timing of Verizon deal after breaches
- On premise security appliances are passé: Zscaler's Scott Robertson
- 10 of the latest craziest and scariest things the TSA found on your fellow travelers
Endpoint Security and Virtualisation
Besides form factor, virtual systems are not really that different than physical systems. They both use the same operating systems and applications. They both present users with computing resources such as RAM and hard drives. Consequently, the ability to exploit vulnerabilities in a physical environment will present a significant threat to virtualised environments as well. This paper examines the different endpoint security methods for virtualised environments and presents how Endpoint Protection security provides optimal performance, protection and manageability.
Are you protected? Get ahead of the curve with Dell EMC data protection solutions powered by Intel® Download whitepaper »
Snapshot of the CIO Forum Event in Association with Dell Technologies including: A healthy state of Digital Disruption; Innovation takes courage and conviction; CIO Forum highlights key challenges for CIOs and more Download whitepaper »
It’s time for IT managers to get real about how confident and prepared they really are to deal with cyber crime and make improvements now. Check out the five distinct personality types of IT security managers, based on our research and see where you need to improve. Download whitepaper »
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- The Outnet offers ‘personalised approach’ with refreshed brand strategy
- RedBalloon gets new CMO, CTO
- CMO-CIO NZ roundtable: Shifting gears from digital enablement to business transformation
- Guzman y Gomez appoints new marketing chief
- Fairfax uses eye tracking study to provide digital ad effectiveness