- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
Business Intelligence Foundation Suite
Many organisations today use a collection of Business Intelligence (BI) tools and applications to allow experts to gather information from a variety of sources, analyse it, and share it with managers and staff. However, ever-increasing business dynamics and increased competition means businesses now require a much higher level of value from their BI investments. BI must now help drive profitable growth, change, and many other operational and financial performance goals. Not only does BI need to deliver significant Return on Investment (ROI), but it also needs to be deployed in a manner that minimises Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Read more.
This whitepaper looks at the main benefit of an application-aware storage model is that it allows the storage for each individual application to be managed and optimized independently, regardless of what other workloads and applications are present. Storage system features like high performance, balanced scalability, data reduction, and an application-aware management paradigm are critical to the efficient use of storage resources. Download whitepaper »
Research shows that server virtualisation will grow up to 82.4% by 2015 and with today’s virtualisation solutions structured for easy scaling; storage is still one of the biggest obstacles that deter datacentres moving away from legacy infrastructure and improving enterprise efficiency. <p> This whitepaper reviews some of the stumbling blocks enterprises face when using general-purpose storage solutions for virtualisation and the importance of adopting a storage system that can adapt to the diverse nature of virtualised environments. Download whitepaper »
With increased mobility amongst on-the-go consumers today, planned or unplanned outages can have dire consequences on overall user experience, resulting in unfavourable impact on business revenue. <p> This whitepaper discusses the repercussions critical application failure has on business operations from a financial and customer satisfaction point of view. It also looks at 4 critical steps of adopting an always-on platform which can help businesses achieve uninterrupted operations, with connectivity disruptions bypassing the end consumer. Download whitepaper »
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button