Business Intelligence Foundation Suite
Many organisations today use a collection of Business Intelligence (BI) tools and applications to allow experts to gather information from a variety of sources, analyse it, and share it with managers and staff. However, ever-increasing business dynamics and increased competition means businesses now require a much higher level of value from their BI investments. BI must now help drive profitable growth, change, and many other operational and financial performance goals. Not only does BI need to deliver significant Return on Investment (ROI), but it also needs to be deployed in a manner that minimises Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Read more.
Snapshot of the CIO Forum Event in Association with Dell Technologies including: A healthy state of Digital Disruption; Innovation takes courage and conviction; CIO Forum highlights key challenges for CIOs and more Download whitepaper »
Australia is refining its focus on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) subjects to produce the skills that today's students will need to be active members of tomorrows workforce. Choosing the right technology is essential - but do you know how to make that choice? Download whitepaper »
Australian schools are embracing innovative technology for STEM education Download whitepaper »
- Former Atlassian security chief takes role at Cyber Growth Centre
- ‘Cause unknown’: Basslink fault investigation sheds little light on outage
- Security researchers warn government over data re-identification ban
- Former Coles CIO takes top IT role at Linfox
- Mozilla's revenue jumps 28% in first full year of Yahoo search deal
- Telstra taps Juniper Networks to fill vacant COO role
- NetCube put on notice after complaints investigation
- Datacom races ahead with managed services Toyota Australia contract
- Will AWS+1 become the default cloud strategy of 2017?
- Hemisphere Technologies - A next-generation approach to distribution