Analyse Almost a Billion of Records Instantly
The CIO Cyber Security handbook was created at the request of <i>CIO Executive Council</i> members to help ICT leaders elevate the security discussion. It includes CIO case studies, practical tools, facts and figure, checklists, frameworks, Board questions and more to help ICT leaders take charge of the security dialogue within their organisations. <br> <br> To find out more about the <i>CIO Executive Council</i>, <b><a href="http://www.cio.com.au/executivecouncil/">click here </a></b> Download whitepaper »
This whitepaper looks at how mid-market, enterprise and MSPs are looking for solutions that align IT resources and present low risk paths to a fully virtualised environment. Find out: eight ways a dynamic infrastructure and meet the changing business demands, the advantages of consolidating compute, network, storage and management into a single appliance and the importance of predictable performance. Download whitepaper »
Organizations across the globe are finding disaster recovery increasingly important for a number of reasons. This white paper explains how virtualization technology can solve the cost vs. time dilemma traditional data recovery solutions pose, enabling organizations to quickly and cost effectively recover all server workloads. Download whitepaper »
- Twitter adds more reporting tools to curb abuse and improve safety
- Is fragmentation killing Android in the enterprise?
- New Forescout CEO wants to make partners an offer they can't refuse
- Some Bitdefender products break HTTPS certificate revocation
- Kaspersky Lab unveils cybersecurity startup accelerator
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week
- How CBA, Australia Post and Optus are wowing their customers
- Brand creation: It’s just a name…or is it?