- AI will help virtualised data containers manage their own security, access control
- The week in security: Apple patches iOS 0-day, new attack decrypts HTTPS
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- 100 best practices for keeping big data secure
- 5 security practices hackers say make their lives harder
Big Data is talking. Are you listening?
IT executives are always encouraged to lead, follow or get out the way. In the case of Big Data, your best bet may be to lead. Just over half of organisations (54 percent) are already devising Big Data strategies to generate more value from existing data, according to CIO Magazine's May 2012 study, "Peer2Peer: The Changing Landscape". In this guide, we layout the benefits of Big Data and predictive analytics, give you tips on getting started and share the benefits that business have already achieved by marrying these two great powerhouses.
Digital transformation is vital for business growth, but working out what to do and how to do it remains difficult for IT and business leaders. Gartner can help with its latest predictions for key aspects of the IT world, which highlight, among other things, the importance of business algorithms. Download whitepaper »
Today’s enterprises have higher than ever demands for data and application availability. The rapid digitisation of business processes and increasing expectations from customers and partners for constant uptime is ushering in a new era for IT which is less restricted by manual data protection practices. Telsyte research shows 75 per cent of IT budgets are spent on operations and transformation programs with only 25 per cent left for innovation. To drive more innovation, CIOs must address their number one business priority — reducing operating expenses — and free their organisations from a complex collection of backup, storage and virtualisation systems to ensure applications are online and protected from failures and cyber attacks. Download whitepaper »
Application availability is the name of the game for IT organisations. IDC research has determined that application downtime costs exceeding $100,000 per hour is the median, although that cost can run substantially higher for some organisations. Consequently, organisations are willing to invest considerable sums in availability solutions that avoid downtime and ensure smooth business operations. Download whitepaper »
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption