- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
- Remote management app exposes millions of Android users to hacking
- ‘Distributed guessing’ attack lets hackers verify Visa card details
- AI is coming, and will take some jobs, but no need to worry
Big Data is talking. Are you listening?
IT executives are always encouraged to lead, follow or get out the way. In the case of Big Data, your best bet may be to lead. Just over half of organisations (54 percent) are already devising Big Data strategies to generate more value from existing data, according to CIO Magazine's May 2012 study, "Peer2Peer: The Changing Landscape". In this guide, we layout the benefits of Big Data and predictive analytics, give you tips on getting started and share the benefits that business have already achieved by marrying these two great powerhouses.
Are you protected? Get ahead of the curve with Dell EMC data protection solutions powered by Intel® Download whitepaper »
Snapshot of the CIO Forum Event in Association with Dell Technologies including: A healthy state of Digital Disruption; Innovation takes courage and conviction; CIO Forum highlights key challenges for CIOs and more Download whitepaper »
It’s time for IT managers to get real about how confident and prepared they really are to deal with cyber crime and make improvements now. Check out the five distinct personality types of IT security managers, based on our research and see where you need to improve. Download whitepaper »
- Security researchers warn government over data re-identification ban
- Former Coles CIO takes top IT role at Linfox
- Mozilla's revenue jumps 28% in first full year of Yahoo search deal
- Procurement panel to help keep its govt’s Internet bill down
- Machine learning: A new cyber security weapon, for good and ill
- NetCube put on notice after complaints investigation
- Datacom races ahead with managed services Toyota Australia contract
- Will AWS+1 become the default cloud strategy of 2017?
- Hemisphere Technologies - A next-generation approach to distribution
- How will tech impact the future of finance in Australia?